[pmmail-list] feature requests concerning PGP encryption

Martin Jansen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 22:11:11 +0200

Hi,

please add this features to one of the next releases of PMMail,
I'm really missing it:

* Scenario 1:

  I receive a message that is encrypted with PGP. When I reply to
  this message, I would like to have PGP encryption activated for
  this reply automatically.
  (I receive about 10-20 messages per day that are encrypted and 90%
  of the replies on this messages are also encrypted. I think it is
  a real mess to always take if the reply really gets crypted or not
  and would be very happy to see this done automatically.)

* Scenario 2:

  I compose a message and encrypt it. Then I store it in Outbox.
  When I now open this message again, change it and then store it
  in Outbox again, the message is not encrypted anymore. I think
  this is a serious bug. Could you please fix it?

- Martin