[pmmail-list] Netscape / Mozilla

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 21:12:51 -0400

It would also be very nice if BP folks would take the time to make PMMAIL works as the mail client for IE.
Sure seems like we go a long time between implementation of any change that the paying customers have
requested.

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001 17:32:34 -0700 (PDT), Phil Kane wrote:

>  Has anyone been able to make PMMail the default mail client within
>  Netscape or Mozilla?
>
>--
>   Phil Kane
>
>   From a Clearing in the Silicon Forest
>   Beaverton (Washington County)  Oregon

Gene Gough                                         IBM - Retired                                                  Marietta, GA
Gough Family Page  :  http://www.goughfamily.com/home/albums.htm
Gough History           :  http://www.goughfamily.com/familytree/goughtree.html
Professional  Page    :  http://www.goughfamily.com/resume/software_expert.html