[pmmail-list] Netscape / Mozilla

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 21:35:34 -0400

That is when you have a mailto tag.  It won't work for send page or in ie 6 for the send photo function.

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001 21:29:43 -0400, Michael Lueck wrote:

>When I click on a e-mail URL in my IE 5.5 configuration and PMMail is running I
>get a new message opened for the PMMail account currently selected. What more
>could you want? I'd love to get Netscape to do that much.

Gene Gough                                         IBM - Retired                                                  Marietta, GA
Gough Family Page  :  http://www.goughfamily.com/home/albums.htm
Gough History           :  http://www.goughfamily.com/familytree/goughtree.html
Professional  Page    :  http://www.goughfamily.com/resume/software_expert.html