[pmmail-list] Filters: Message Age

Lueko Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 19:11:27 +0200 (MES)

On Fri, 31 Aug 2001 18:49:43 +0200, Martin Jansen wrote:

> >Unfortunately you can't use the h.* fields in filters
>
> Uhhm, I have to correct myself: Of course you can use some of the
> h.*-fields in filters (I very often filter for h.From and friends).
> But I seems as if the date and time information from the header
> is only available in canned replies (see "Table of Predefined Variables
> for Filters and Canned Replies" for more details).

  ... where it says:

   $h.headerline$  Fill in headerline with     F  C  P
                   any line in the header.
                   If it is available in the
                   header, it will be
                   inserted just as it
                   appears in the e-mail
                   message.

   F means that it is usable in Filters, C in Canned Replies and P in
Print Setup.

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main