[pmmail-list] Bug report

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 14:56:06 -0400 (EDT)

That's the same PMMail/2 version I am using...  On Warp4, FP12.

No crash here!...  It just closes the viewed message because there is
no 'above' message in the 'current' folder to view.  Positioning in the
'new' folder has not been established.  So, this is logically what I
would expect to happen.

Maybe your problem is platform or maintenance related.
I see you are using:
	"...Warp 4.05..."

Carl