[pmmail-list] "All I Want for Christmas/Hanukah/Kwanza..."

Lueko Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 01 Dec 2001 09:23:46 +0100 (MEZ)

I'm not with you, what means, I don't understand what you mean:

On Fri, 30 Nov 2001 20:39:48 -0800, Marty Rimpau wrote:

> with an attachment, for registration, that is, that once we
> register, we should just be sent an attachment, and upon opening, get
> prompted, are you sure you want to add this data to the blueprint
> software works such and such folder, to which you would say yes, and
> you'd be registered, with out copying and pasting,

  Do you mean the process of actually registering the product PMMail?

  You don't need to do copying and pasting for that, just click on
the link in the mail with the registration key which does the
registration just the way you want.

  It's all there already.

  Or do you mean something else?

Yours,