[pmmail-list] dropbox folder question

Uggy pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 01 Dec 2001 19:54:34 +0100

Hello all,

I received an (automatic) email from the compagny that host my pop "box" , and the message said that the oringinal message contained a visrus that is was
removed.
I use F-Secure Antivirus on my computer...
I don't see the message without the virus in the GUI of PMmail but F-secure warn me and say that it see a virus in a folder "dropbox" under c:/program
files/bluePrint/myAccount/dropbox.....  I had never create this folder .... I don't see info about that in the help.. ?

But I can't access to this file (pmmail and f-secue closed) not rename not read not delete ... but I see under unix the message and it's the original message with
(out) virus...

Can some people explain what is the dropbox folder , why files suspected with virus is send in this folder ? Does the problem is from f-secure ? ????

Thank you