[pmmail-list] is there a patch?

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 02 Dec 2001 00:45:29 -0800

Hi, I have been receiving messages with virus's, and my definitions are
up to date, but is there a patch, where pm mail can be told, ignore
underlines at the beginning of addresses, because I've tried replying
to the addressee's to waprn them that they have a virus, and I've even
tried sending fresh messages to the people in question and still the
same results, the messages aren't sent even though there's no
underlines at the beginning of the address.  I understand Norton has a
program, but I don't know where to go to get it.  If pm mail is coming
out with a patch that will address this issue, or, if it is going to be
addressed in the next version of pm mail, this would greatly be
appreciated, because, eventually, what if everybody in your address
book sends you a virus message, then, you'd have an address book that's
no good, even if there were no underlines at the beginning of the
addresses in question.  Thanks for any help.
                    May you and your family have a merry christmas, and a blessed new year from me, Marty
                    and if you have a broad band connection, open up either winamp or real player and type control l and paste in the following address
                    http://www.live365.com/play/100087
that is Jeff's Christmas stream.