[pmmail-list] PMMail crashes often when sending mail

Gunnar Anzinger pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 03 Dec 2001 00:23:29 +0100

Hello!

I have been using PMMail for many years now and it was always a very stable
program. But in the last few months PMMail crashed quite often. Most of the
crashes happen exactly when I click on the Send button after composing a
new message. When I re-start PMMail the message I was trying to send is in
the Outbox and I can send it without problems.

Has anyone experienced similar problems?

You might ask if I have changed something at the time when the crashes
started. Yes, I have. But unfortunately I changed almost everything: I
bought new hardware (board, CPU), installed Windows 2000 (instead of
Windows NT) and thus new drivers for almost everything, and as I had to
install all applications from the beginning I took the latest version of
everything I use (including PMMail which I upgraded from 2330 to 2380).

Otherwise I have no significant problems with my Windows 2000 system and I
have no idea what might cause the crashes of PMMail.

Bye, Gunnar