[pmmail-list] Today's Oxymoron: PMMail Support

Gregory L. Marx pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 03 Dec 2001 04:34:05 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 02 Dec 2001 22:15:30 -0500 (EST), Ralph Cohen wrote:

Not to defend them or anything ... really ...

But I sure as hell wouldn't want to be in their shoes ...
Can you imagine how frustrating and stressful it must be to sell enduser internet-related software in todays market ???

Nobody seems to care about "quality" these days ... or paying for software ...
MS's IE comes with a full complement of internet components that for many people are "good enough" ...

And it is FREE ... (at least from the perspective of a ignorant enduser)
It's enough to drive this old dinosaur to drink ...

Greg