[pmmail-list] Today's Oxymoron: PMMail Support

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 03 Dec 2001 10:55:01 -0500 (EST)

Trevor,

I cannot find a specific reference, but I would assume this refers to
the 'survey' that was sent out to PMMail users asking us to prioritize
and/or evaluate a long list of potential improvements to PMMail.  As
I'm sure others did, I devoted a not-small amount of time to respond.
This was done with the implied expectation that there was a major new
release of PMMail/2 that was in the works, and that our input would
help prioritize the list.  MY expectation was that some items were
firmly on the list and some would likely be clipped if there were no
significant users who had a need.  I also got the impression that the
new release, with whatever features, would likely appear in two to
three months.

I have looked for the message that 'invited' users to participate, but
I cannot find it.  It does seem to me that it occurred about the time
BlueprintSoftwareWorks took over PMMail.  In fact, I got the impression
that one benefit that we might see from the takeover would be the new
package.

Carl