[pmmail-list] Today's Oxymoron: PMMail Support

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 03 Dec 2001 21:27:56 -0400

On Mon, 03 Dec 2001 10:55:01 -0500 (EST), Carl Gehr wrote:

>MY expectation was that some items were
>firmly on the list and some would likely be clipped if there were no
>significant users who had a need.  I also got the impression that the
>new release, with whatever features, would likely appear in two to
>three months.

I apologize if anyone's expectations were not met (and I know that
this is the case).

As with many products, PMMail has had unpredicted changes and
obstacles in its development. We have not been "doing nothing" during
the X days/weeks/months/years that many people believe and
continuously state. Unfortunately, things have not progressed as
quickly as we, or you, have hoped so far.

Before anyone spends his or her time writing a reply, yes, I know,
that is an unsatisfactory answer and you still expect updates
explaining roadblocks, listing bugs, announcing plans and
developments. Your complaints have been heard. There is nothing I can
do about them at this time.

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support