[pmmail-list] Today's Oxymoron: PMMail Support

Chua Teng Thiam pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 05 Dec 2001 06:15:30 -0800 (PST)

You might want to KINDLY remind Jimmy to PLEASE follow up on

http://www.blueprintsoftwareworks.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000189.html

And SINCE PMMail2000 and PMMail/2 apparently is not feature compatible,
can we have SEPERATE mailing lists?

I'm sure those of us who are interested in Windows version only
features/updates will be willing to subscribe to that, and those of us
who have no interest whatsoever of it can be spared the continual slight
when it comes to requests for features or even update on progress
status.

Last but not least, is there ANYONE, Peter included, who have any idea
what has being planned, or god-forbid, worked on for the next OS/2
version as of today?

>Your continued dissatisfaction with BSW and PMMail is noted Ralph.

I would suggest removing "and PMMail", and you can add my name to it
too.

E-Mail  : ttc@post1.com
ICQ UIN : 3299899
Address : 53546 - 984 West Broadway,
          Vancouver, BC, V5Z 1K0, Canada
Phone   : (604) 722-1596
The Theorem Theorem: If If, Then Then.

This eCS system uptime is 2 day(s) 04 hr(s) 09 min(s) 09 sec(s)