[pmmail-list] Today's Oxymoron: PMMail Support

Andrew Webber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 06 Dec 2001 17:35:24 -0500

On Thu, 06 Dec 2001 17:01:07 -0500 (EST), Bruce Francis wrote:

>On Thu, 06 Dec 2001 15:48:42 -0400, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 06 Dec 2001 06:12:10 -0500 (EST), Gregory L. Marx wrote:
>>>Can't you offer some kind of reasoning or defense for BSW's
>>>behavior ???
>>
>>No. That's not my position and it's not my purpose here on
>>this list.
>
>Can you see why this is so very frustrating for the people
>who have voiced their concerns in this thread?
>
>No software, no explanations about why the promises of an
>"upcoming version" by "Q4 this year"  made in August and
>October of 2000 have missed by a year (and still counting),
>and the only BSW personnel that writes in this BSW-hosted
>list can't/won't say anything, and the other BSW people
>won't say anything .. ??????

And I think it's the latter that's most frustrating, I certainly
understand Trevor being in a position where he doesn't know much of
those areas, and isn't authorized to share what he does know.  But
considering this is the "official" list, someone should be
answering those questions, or at least saying he's the one
authorized to do so, and won't. (I know that wouldn't be _much_
better).

andrew

andrew [awebber@wwwebbers.com]
------
for PGP public key, send email with "send public key" as subject
current local weather:
www.cnn.com/WEATHER/ce/Ontario/OttawaYOW.html
Photo album at www.wwwebbers.com