[pmmail-list] Today's Oxymoron: PMMail Support

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 06 Dec 2001 19:36:24 -0400 (AST)

On Thu, 06 Dec 2001 18:01:38 -0500 (EST), Carl Gehr wrote:

>Trevor, have you at least passed on any of the complaints that you've
>heard here about the lack of concern?  I don't think anyone expects YOU

Yes. There is no conspiracy here. The people at BSW are aware that
customers are demanding answers but choose to focus on development
rather than announcements or statements. Limited resources, limited
time, that's all.

>I think the answer to the above question only needs to be either a very
>simple, "Yes" or "No" without any elaboration required.  If the answer
>is "Yes" then it is clear that the 'powers-that-be' just do not care.

That is incorrect. They care but are not able to deal with all the
issues they care about each day so they prioritize. Their general
priority is keeping the business running and trying to get updates of
PMMail produced.

If they had Microsoft's resources they would hire me or someone else
fulltime to answer questions and give updates. They are not so they
do not. I'm sorry, but that's the way it is.

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support