[pmmail-list] Thin Exchange Watchdog?

Dave Hathaway pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 12:34:49 -0600

On Mon, 10 Dec 2001 17:49:50, Paul Hodges wrote:

>This suggests that there is some configuration problem.

Sorry if I sounded so crabby, and yes, I didn't give all the
information.  Yes, there is a configuration problem: my IT group.
Their choices are very bad and one is best served by avoiding them.

My swap file is set to be a minimum of 512MB and a maximum of 512MB,
and I defragged twice to make sure I had a nice big open contiguous
space for it to sit in.  And yet, as I speak, I have a mere 37MB of
RAM without the compiler open (Outlook is open) because of the
overhead IT has placed on my system.

I am familiar with my needs and my system.  I was hoping a small
exchange watchdog/notification program exists, which is what I asked
about.

Thanks though,

Dave