[pmmail-list] PMMail/2 Sys3175 Crash

Kenn Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 09:07:58 -0500

** Reply to message from "J Stewart" <js1400@home.com> on Sun, 16 Dec
2001 21:02:05 -0600

Hello J Stewart,

Nothing is impossible with the use of proper standards and strict
adherence to them.  It seems to me that faulty software or hardware is
due to the pressure to "get the product out the door" and "it's good
enough to ship" from the bean-counters and "marketeers".  IMO, all
products and services should require an UL or CSA rating, AAAA, AA, A,
BBB, BB, etc., as part of the cost of doing business in the USA & CA.

I must agree that $ 40 is a bargain, even without any upgrade.

__________________ Original Message Below __________________

it's impossible
for anyone to write unbreakable software with the infinite varieties of hardware
and software combinations.

I would say that the $40 I spent on PMMail for OS/2 and then a getting a cheap
upgrade to PMMail98 and then a free upgrade to PMMail 2000 was money well
spent.

Best regards,
Jim Stewart

Ciao,
       Kenn
  Always act as if life is a joyous journey.
    Kenn Yuill    Warp 4.0  FP10    Java 1.18
      PolarBar Mailer 1.21b    ICE HTML Browser