[pmmail-list] PMMail/2 Sys3175 Crash

Kenn Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 09:31:36 -0500

** Reply to message from "Rod... Whitworth" <listener@witworx.com> on
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 05:03:33 +1100

Hello Rod,

FYI, something is amiss with PMMail/Win, since I can read this message
without a problem.  See below.

------------
From: sally.hardaker@only-yellow-pages.com -- Thu, 13 Dec 2001 13:08:58
-0500
Subject: Contact info for www.biasboating.com.au

Dear Sir or Madam,

Please can you advise who I should contact to ask permission to include
www.biasboating.com.au in the Only-Yellow-Pages global online directory.

There is no charge, but we do need their permission.

Thanking you in anticipation of your kind response,

Sally Hardaker
Assistant Content Editor
sally.hardaker@only-yellow-pages.com

------------
__________________ Original Message Below __________________

The attachment I sent to the list yesterday as Killer.zip will do it I
suspect. It certainly kills the windows versions I have tried. Just one
space in the supposedly null line.

Ciao,
       Kenn
  Always act as if life is a joyous journey.
    Kenn Yuill    Warp 4.0  FP10    Java 1.18
      PolarBar Mailer 1.21b    ICE HTML Browser
	 -  A Thought for Today  -   18 Dec 2001

Paulg's Law:
 In America, it's not how much an item costs,
 it's how much you save.
 - From Bob Rice, Team OS/2 - Author of ICE Cream for MR/2 ICE