[pmmail-list] Removing attachments before forwarding

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 12:58:31 -0500 (EST)

Well, it used to be on Hobbes...  I'm sure it was there when I
sent the original note.

Anyhow, here's an alternative:

* Start at:
	http://www.blueprintsoftware.com/pmmail/os2util.html#util15
* The description is:
	Utility to strip out attachments from a message to save
	hard drive space.
                 by Samuel Audet

        This utitility will strip attachement data to save disk
	space, but that leave the filename in the messages for
        later use.
* This will take you to:
	http://www.blueprintsoftware.com/pmmail/utils/pmmutl12.zip