[pmmail-list] New List Member

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 14:01:04 -0400

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001 07:30:15 -0700, Utch Entel wrote:

>Being new to this list, I thought I'd ask who the moderator(s) are...
>...and are there any message subject rules differentiating between
>"topic" and "off topic", etc.?

I am the main moderator. On topic is pretty much anything related to
PMMail, off topic, everything else. However, I'm pretty loose with
the rules and there is a fair amount of stuff that is probably off
topic that I don't comment on.

One rule I will enforce is civility to others. Everyone here is free
to express opinions, but not opinions about other list members.

>node BBS on one box)... ...okay, I'm dating myself, here.  Anyway, I

I used to date myself, but then I discovered women. :-)

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support