[pmmail-list] New List Member

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 13:27:52 -0500

The same way I do every year when we go to Kingston, NY for two weeks.  Go into remote and check the size
and sender of every damn file.  No matter how many times you tell folks that you will be in cripple mode with a
44K connection, they have to send you these mega byte photos.   :-)

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001 14:01:52 -0400, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>when/if I change ISP's. (Cable or DSL?  "What you live more than 3 feet
>>from the center of a large Metropolis?  No high speed internet for you
>>HickBoy!" NOTE: No southern view from here so no Satellite either!)
>
>Ouch! How do you cope? :-)

Gene Gough                                         IBM - Retired                                                  Marietta, GA
Gough Family Page  :  http://www.goughfamily.com/home/albums.htm
Gough History           :  http://www.goughfamily.com/familytree/goughtree.html
Professional  Page    :  http://www.goughfamily.com/resume/software_expert.html