[pmmail-list] Moving Address Book [os/2]

R.T. van Ovost pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 10:50:30 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 26 Dec 2001 09:14:24 +0000 (GMT), Francis wrote:

>Running Pmmail under OS/2.
>
>I copied the entire Pmmail directory structure to another partition.
>However, the address book doesn't work,i.e.it's empty  (even when I
>specifically copied it again).   Is it possible to copy it to another
>installation of PMMail/2 ?

You need to copy the Tools directory too. This directory holds your
address book. The Tools directory must be on the same drive and
(sub)directory level as your PMMail work directory,
e.g:
D:\PMMail\Maildir
D:\PMMail\Maildir\xxxxx0.act
etc