[pmmail-list] PMMail/2 Sys3175 Crash

Michael Lueck pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 21:53:17 -0500

On Wed, 26 Dec 2001 20:41:28 -0600, Scott E. Garfinkle wrote:

> We used to have people like that on the OS/2 Change Team. I fixed that.

I've been there a few times. A bug in HPFS.IFS with /CRECL:64 comes to mind.
The bug has been around at least since the early days of Warp 3 and was never
fixed. For some odd reason, since the bug only comes up with many hundreds of
thousands of files - such data partitions are JFS these days!

Is BSW just low on staff? They sure don't seem very "geared up" to go out and
kick some butt in the email client market. I get more useful dialog going with
the developer of the few Object Desktop controls I like to use than with BSW,
and though I don't find all of Brad's ventures worth trying out, at least he
seems to be in a mood to grab more turf.

My 3.5c!

Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems
http://www.lueckdatasystems.com/