[pmmail-list] PMMail/2 Sys3175 Crash

Scott E. Garfinkle pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 07:44:41 -0600

On Thu, 27 Dec 2001 02:14:42 -0600, Jim Stewart wrote:

>I just have to laugh out loud at the expectation that $40 for PMMail
>buys you lifetime product support.  There is something called economic  reality....
And, in fact, IBM charges for OS/2 support. No problem. However, BSW is *not*
charging for support. In theory, they are giving it away. I have never seen them
say something like, "Scott, we are prepared for X dollars per year to make a
sincere effort to fix your problem, but until then, sorry." I could understand that.
I can NOT understand having a software product, claiming you will fix it, but then
reneging when put to the test.

Now do you understand? By the way, many would consider yhour name-calling also to be churlish.

-Scott Garfinkle