[pmmail-list] eCS - PMMail/2 locks system during load

Hazen Woods pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 11:32:55 -0600 (CST)

I have PMMail/2 installed under Warp 4.0 FP11 and FP15 and  also under
eCS.  It takes a  little longer to load under eCS.  The problem,
however, under Warp 4.0, both FP11 and FP15, while PMMail/2 is loading
I can load/run other apps.  When loading PMMail/2 under eCS no other
activity is possible.  There are no mouse actions, no keyboard actions,
nothing else works while loading under eCS.

>From the past I remember that some apps had settings which allowed for
"niceness" IIRC, but I can't find anything in PMMail/2 on that subject.

Any suggestions???

TIA

Hazen Woods
Austin, TX