[pmmail-list] bug or feature?

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 16:13:37 -0500 (EST)

Hi!
Could be either or both!  But, FWIW and AFAIK, that's the way PMMail
has always worked.  So...

If it's a feature, that's the way it is.  If it's a bug, well...
probably the same answer, considering the complaints about more serious
problems that have not been fixed for years!

Have a Happy New Year!

Carl