[pmmail-list] (No Subject)

Jim Stewart pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 20:59:04 -0600

I had this problem and cannot remember exactly how I fixed it but I
believe this might be it.

Run REGEDIT and go to:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINES\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail\PMMail\Protocols\mailto\shell\=
open\command

Make sure the command key has the correct path to PMMail.  In my case it=
's:

"e:\Program Files\SouthSoft\PMMail 98\PMMailw.exe" /srd %1

Jim Stewart

On Sat, 29 Dec 2001 19:37:08, G=81nter Minnerup wrote:

>I have PMMail 2000 as my default email program in IE5, yet every time I=
 need to send a message directly from IE while on
>the Web I get an error saying "Email program not properly installed" or=
 similar. Has anybody else encountered this, and what