[pmmail-list] Migration to a new Hard Drive

Tim Erickson pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 10:13:42 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 30 Dec 2001 09:00:44 -0800, Eric Riggert wrote:

>(2) How do I transfer all my account information and emails from one drive
>to the other in the most painfree way possible?

I can't help with the key issue but to manage a recent migration here I wrote a small ReXX script to rename archived e-mails with their subject line. It is not fancy and has
some limitations, but you are welcome to tinker with it if you have access to a ReXX setup. I used it to convert ~1300 messages in ~3 minutes.

Tim