[pmmail-list] Is it possible to edit the subject of incoming messages ?

Eirik Overby pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 23:24:53 +0100 (CET)

I don't think that will work, since I don't see any way to have such a
filter EDIT the subject, only set it. How would the filter be able to say
"take away the [eCS] part of the subject and leave the rest alone" ?

Now I don't have pmmail in front of me right now, but I'd be surprised if
this would be possible..

While I'm at it, I'd like to post a feature proposition (not request -
that sounds so rude ;)..
When I have my accounts set to automatically fetch mail every, say, 120
seconds, I only want this to happen during the day and on weekdays
only.. Would it be hard to implement such an option?

Best regards,
Eirik Overby