[pmmail-list] Setting Priority to High or Low to an answered mail does not show

Xav pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 02 Feb 2001 23:50:37

On Thu, 01 Feb 2001 16:01:53 +0100 (CET), R.T. van Ovost wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Setting Priority to High or Low to an answered mail does not show.
>The blue arrow indicating the mail is answered probably prevents this.
>Any solution?

Hello Ron,

I believe that if you set priority to a message and then reply to the
message, the blue arrow appears.   Reset the priority and you will get
the red dot back.  I do this by way of a manually applied filter as
Ralph Cohen so helpfully described.

Regards,

Xav.