[pmmail-list] Is it possible to edit the subject of incoming messages ?

Howard Winter pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 03 Feb 2001 09:22:13 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 02 Feb 2001 23:42:50, Xav wrote:

>Thanks for the suggestion but this would appear to change the subject
>line entirely.  All I want to do is edit out the mailing list
>identifier which I find very distracting.  Is there any reason for
>having it at all ?    I know some of the egroups or yahoogroups have
>recently dropped it.  When this is done, I find it so much easier to
>the eye in determining the actual subject.
>
>Regards,
>
>Xav

Xav,

I'm going to disagree with you here - I find it *very* useful to be able to find the discussions in this list (and others) quickly among the dozens of emails I receive every day -
so I'd like the list-tag to stay in the subject!

 Cheers,

 Howard