[pmmail-list] Archiving tools for PMMail/2

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 04 Feb 2001 08:28:06 -0400 (AST)

  http://www.pmmail2000.com/os2info.html

>archive the mail to CD-R or CD-RW, but still allow me to search the
>archives from within PMMail/2?

No. If the messages are removed from the directory tree, PMMail/2 can
not search them.

But There are probably many programs that can search your messages.
Grep has been ported to OS/2 numerous times and it seems ideal for
searching PMMail/2's plain text emails.

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support