[pmmail-list] PM2kHook

Frank Winkler @home pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 04 Feb 2001 20:22:56 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 26 Jan 2001 16:11:49 +0100, Christian Schiller wrote:

 >I thought I'd share my little programming project with you, called
 >"PM2kHook". Used as a message send hook for PMMail 2000 (Windows
 >version), it allows you to hide various information in the mail header
 >for safety reasons, as well as adding random taglines to your emails.
 >It is a Win32 console application written in C++ which should run with
 >every imaginable Windows version. And of course it's freeware, so have
 >fun, and feel free to distribute it (free of charge of course) to your
 >PMMail-loving friends!

Would you mind providing the source code? Perhaps we could also test your
little program with the OS/2 version? I don't think that your code is too
platform dependent ;) ...

TIA

Frank Winkler                                                frank@consol.de
ConSol GmbH
Franziskanerstr. 38                                   Voice +49 89 45841.180
81669 Munich - Germany                                  Fax +49 89 45841.199