Is it possible to edit the subject of incoming messages ?

Paul Ratcliffe pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 05 Feb 2001 00:04:10 +0000 (GMT)

On Sun, 04 Feb 2001 16:39:47 +0100 (MEZ), Lueko Willms wrote:

>  Coming back to the question of changing the Subject: line in the
>header ... while it is possible to do that with the REXX programs (or
>other programs modeled after them), you will be disappointed that the
>Subject: entry in the message list of the folder won't reflect this
>change.

Yes it does... if you do it in the right place!!!
This has to be on the Message Receive Exit as I described previously.
It will not work from the User Hook in the Filters.