Eh!

Howard Winter pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 06 Feb 2001 09:09:03 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 05 Feb 2001 17:16:29 -0700, Doug Thompson wrote:

>Suddenly, I've received two emails that didn't include the
>[pmmail-list] subject leader although they were sent to the list.
>
>I guess all the whining about the leader finally became too much for
>BPSW.  Me, too.

 And so because of one moaning minnie that "found it annoying", those of us with other ways of operating
now can't pick out messages from this list on the main screen - neither the "From" nor the "Subject" now
mention pmmail.

 I object strongly to this degradation in the usability of this list just to save one person having to move his
vision 1cm to the right to find the subject.  I don't use filtering (the reason is unimportant) so I now cannot find
these messages without reading every single message in turn.

 I am disgusted with BPSW (if it was them - if not, I apologise) for changing this without consulting the users of
the group, and without telling us that theyd done it.

 So if whining gets things done, I shall start doing so in future, rather than keeping quiet to save annoying
people - the latter seems to have been detrimental to my position in this case!

 Howard Winter