Printing Addressbooks

Rod... Whitworth pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 06 Feb 2001 21:01:20 +1100 (EDT)

On Tue, 06 Feb 2001 07:05:21 +0100 (MEZ), Lueko Willms wrote:

>> 2.  How can I keep the addressbooks of both PC's current with each other?
>>

>  That is a question of database integrity many people have grappled
>with ...

IF BPSW says they are going to address the problem so that corporate users and
even people like those who asked the question do not have to put up with the
problem of an address book system that belongs in pre-history you will hear the
cheer right around the world.

OTOH since they neither address the question nor admit that they are totally
stumped as to what to do about it if I am sued by the companies I sold PMmail to
(representing it as suitable for business use) I may have to provide a solution.

One is moving to Maximizer very soon..... bye bye income from them!

sniff..