[pmmail-list] (No Subject)

John Drabik pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 06 Feb 2001 18:41:28 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, 06 Feb 2001 17:20:54, Brian Morrison wrote:

>On Tue, 06 Feb 2001 12:03:54 -0500 (EST), Bruce Francis wrote:
>>On Tue, 06 Feb 2001 11:34:31 -0500, Gene Gough wrote:
>>>Bruce, just about an hour ago I got about 10 empty messages from you also.  You may want to check your system for virus also.
>>I'm running OS/2 *only*, and also run Norman AV nightly --

The message I responded to earlier specifically mentioned running
Doze Me.  Sorry if it wasn't you (on the other hand, Lucky You!!).

>The Bob Bassett mails are apparently being exploded by either
>home.com's mail servers, or something very funny is happening at
>bmtmicro. I can't see how home.com can have a listing of the members of
>the list,

If it's blowing up by retransmitting to the list, that would do it.
I can't believe it's BMT's fault, or else all of the messages from
all of the participants would be getting blitzed.

John