[pmmail-list] Eh!

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 07 Feb 2001 00:10:53 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 06 Feb 2001 09:12:58 +0100 (CET), Frank Winkler @home wrote:

>I was also very surprised about the fact that the subject suddenly lacked the
>famous tag. It may be true that PMMail's filter are smart enough to do the
>filtering but also think about people who receive their mail via the remote
>control. At the moment, I don't have the slightest chance to distinguish the
>messages concerning PMMail from those dealing with some crap which I'm not
>interested in at home.
>
>So I vote _for_ the tag in the subject!

Personally, I don't care if it's there or not. A minor annoyance
particularly when replying. I don't need it for filtering. The filter I
use hasn't missed any messages from the list and I sort them to maintain
threading.

//Filter: Incoming and Outgoing(Post Send)//
h.X-MDMailing-List="pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com" |
h.Toid="pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com" |
h.Cc="pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com" |
h.Bcc="pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com"