[pmmail-list] PLEASE put the subject-identifier back!!!

Eirik Overby pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 07 Feb 2001 11:09:47 +0100 (CET)

Ok Here comes a "constructive" suggestion, a kind of "compromise", if you like.
Reduce the [pmmail-list] to [pmm] or something like that.. That should reduce the "annoyance" and still be
useful. Ok we have to change our filters, but the point is to have a "visual" distinction from other mails, right?

Hope you find this to be acceptable.

-Eirik