[pmmail-list] Troubleshooting

Phil Kane pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 08 Feb 2001 06:34:59 -0800 (PST)

>       Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 15:23:16 -0500
>       From: "Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr." <jimmym@blueprintsoftwareworks.com>
>
>There are a few bug reports that we are having trouble reproducing here
>using version 2.20.2030 and were wondering if you experience any of
>these could you send us some information on your system.  Send to
>jimmym@blueprintsoftwareworks.com . Please do not send reports to the
>list.
>
>Both OS's - 64K limit
>- A 64 K size limit for viewing text in a read window.

  I use an external editor in both OS/2 and NT, but have had
  a recent occasion to open a LARGE ( >500K ) message in PMMail
  OS/2 with no problem - just took a long time.

>Windows - Kernel32.dll
>- Windows crashes occasionally with this file being at fault.

  Haven't had this happen but the use in NT is very sparse.

>OS/2 - Inform User
>- If a filter performs inform user it causes a crash.

  I get "inform user" messages several times a dsay with no
  crashes.

  OS/2 - eComStation Preview (Warp 4 FP 14 level)
  WinNT  4.0 SP 6

--
  Phil Kane