[pmmail-list] Attachments

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 15:18:36 -0500

Hi Carl,
My question was about incoming attachments.  In PMMAIL/98,  "most of the time" I could single click (select) a
message and then RMB to get a list which included the ability to view attachments.   So far this is the same in
PMMAIL/2000 except that the view attachments button in PMMAIL/2000 doesn't work where the one in
PMMAIL/98 worked "most of the time".