[pmmail-2000] Beta crash while moving message

Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr." <jimmym@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 15:31:57 -0500

Hello,

The beta is still being worked on.  As of yet I don't have a date.

Currently the timeout bug has been corrected, as well as some of the
high-ASCII character issues as well.

Thanks,

jimmy