[pmmail-list] Attachments

Jose Hissa Ferreira pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 23:41:12 -0200

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001 20:16:23 -0500, Gene Gough wrote:

>Are you saying that with your version, you can display the message in the preview area and then using the RMB, and
>clicking on the view attachment line, see the attachments?  Or do you first have to double click on the message to see
>the attachments?

	If I RMB a message with some attachment I get the popup menu.
The View Attachments option give me the attachment window (like using
the keyboard shortcut CNTRL+ALT+A). I can select any attachment from
there without double click the message.

	Did your version "lose" this feature? Can you use the keyboard
shortcut to see the attachment windows ?

>=>	My Windows version 2.10.2010 works fine ...

	JHissa