[pmmail-list] Attachments

Hannes Hromadka pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 08:25:24 +0100 (MEZ)

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001 21:25:59 +0100 (CET), Menno Tillema wrote:

>   >  Very frustrating to have to exit
>   > the  preview screen to see attachments and view them.
>
>I don't know about the Win version, but with the OS/2 version
>(2.20.2030) I can select a message in the preview window, rmb, select
>view attachments and I can select the attachment to view. Works like
>a charm!

The OS/2 version handles attaches much better than the win version. In OS/2 I
can drag and drop an attach to any progam object on the desktop. To view an
attached image I drag it onto the ImpOS/2 Icon.

I really miss this feature in the windooze version.

 Greetings from Vienna

      Hannes

-----
 Johannes Hromadka     | Email Office: Hannes@tnsbs4.sie.siemens.at