[pmmail-list] Attachments

John Swartzentruber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 12:13:41 -0500

On Fri, 16 Feb 2001 08:51:23 -0500, Gene Gough wrote:

>In my version, with the message selected, RMB gives me the list and if I click on "view attachments" or if I use Ctrl-Alt-
>A the same thing happens.  NOTHING.   No movement, no flicker, no dropdown with the attachments, no NOTHING
>happens.   As stated before, if I double click the message then a new frame with the message and the dropdown showing
>the attachments is presented.

I can reproduce this problem. Going through my inbox and sent folder, I
found one message without an attachment where "View Attachments" does
nothing and one message with an attachment where "View Attachments"
does nothing. In the majority of cases, the command works fine. I don't
see any factors that cause it to not work in some cases. In my limited
testing, only messages sent from PMMail fail, but that is probably
coincidence.