[pmmail-list] Attachments

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 14:42:29 -0500

Good.  At least I am not totally out of my mind.   I have the problem with messages sent to me from Outlook
and Outlook Express.  I assume from others as well but those to plus PMMAIL I know for sure.
Thanks for the confirmation.

OH, this is the second install so that won't help.   Regular release?  Where do I find that.  I started using this
beta because I couldn't find a source for my paid for PMMAIL/98 and blueprint didn't seem to be able to help
either.