[pmmail-list] Info beyond headers?

Randy Fowler pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 11:59:04 -0500 (EST)

Is there any way to see more info than what the headers in PMMail/2 provide?

I occasionally get email that doesn't show much in the headers, and I'd like to find out
more about who sent it, the routing it went through, etc.

For example, I believe someone at attglobal.net "bounced" this to me this AM but this is
all it shows with "View Full Header":

>Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 23:00:00 -0600
>From: NOTIFY <NOTIFY@ATTGLOBAL.NET>
>Subject: Enhancements to US Comprehensive Plan effective 12/1/00

Enhancements to Comprehensive Plan in the United States:

AT&T is pleased to announce the following enhancements to the AT&T Business
Internet Services Comprehensive Plan effective December 1, 2000 in the United ...

Hopefully there's more info somewhere, say in the file the msg is stored in??

TIA,

Randy Fowler
Columbia, SC