[pmmail-list] Attachments

Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 14:05:40 -0500

Hello,

Since it is only occurring on a few of them we will have to keep
trying.  If anyone finds one and can move it and it still occurs, can
you send a copy of it to jimmym@....  ?

Thanks,

jimmy

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001 14:03:31 -0500, John Swartzentruber wrote:

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001 13:50:10 -0500, Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. wrote:

>We don't know anything about this in the present releases of the
>Windows version and are unable to reproduce it here.

Have you tried it on a lot of messages both with and without
attachments? As I mentioned earlier, I only saw it on a couple messages
out of about a hundred.

Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr.
jimmym@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

http://www.blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fon: 910-452-4787
Fax: 910-452-4046

PGP Public Key Fingerprint: 2E14 C646 3AD8 D613  C628 6CA5 2361 6A96