[pmmail-list] Attachments

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 14:29:11 -0500

I can recreate it every time.  In fact, it is the very rare message that the problem does not happen.  I just tried
sending attachments using PMMAIL and using a web mailer, with and without text in the message.  In all
cases, selecting the message in the message list area and then using RMB, display the various options for that
message.  Select and click on View Attachments.   Nothing, nada, zip.    If I double click on the message in the
message list area then the attachment window at the bottom is displayed and the attachment can be seen to
be clicked on.   Using a Dell Inspiron 15" Notebook, 400mhz, 25gig HD, 1024x768 display.  ATI Rage Mobility
display chip, 8 meg display ram.  24bit color.