[pmmail-list] 2.20.2100

John M Price PhD pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 18:53:12 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, Jose Hissa Ferreira wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Feb 2001 19:38:05 -0500, Gene Gough wrote:
>
> >And I just now got a message that has an attachment but will not show it.  Using latest release.

Interestingly, I can see the attachments, but I cannot get it to open
properly.  I have a PDF file, added application/pdf to the mime
associations, but I get an application error from the Win3.1 system!

I would much prefer that PMMail used what I told it to, and did that
*first*.

> [...]
> >=>=>
> >=>=>Thanks,
> >=>=>
> >=>=>jimmy
> >=>=>
> >=>=>
> >=>=>
> >=>=>
> >=>=>Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr.
> >=>=>jimmym@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
> >=>=>
> >=>=>http://www.blueprintsoftwareworks.com
> >=>=>Fon: 910-452-4787
> >=>=>Fax: 910-452-4046
> >=>=>
> >=>=>
> >=>=>
> >=>=>PGP Public Key Fingerprint: 2E14 C646 3AD8 D613  C628 6CA5 2361 6A96
> >=>=>
> >=>=>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Dicussion List ---------------------------
> >=>=>To POST to the list, send your message to
> >=>=>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
> >=>=>
> >=>=>To UNSUBSCRIBE, send a message to mdaemon@bmtmicro.com with the first
> >=>=>line of the message body being...
> >=>=>
> >=>=>UNSUBSCRIBE pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
> >=>=>---------------------------------------------------------------------
> >=>=>
> >=>=>
> >=>
> >=>
> >=>Gene Gough                                         IBM - Retired                                                  Marietta, GA
> >=>
> >=>Gough Family Page  :  http://www.goughfamily.com/home/albums.htm
> >=>Gough History           :  http://www.goughfamily.com/familytree/goughtree.html
> >=>Professional  Page    :  http://www.goughfamily.com/resume/software_expert.html
> >=>
> >=>
> >=>
> >=>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Dicussion List ---------------------------
> >=>To POST to the list, send your message to
> >=>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
> >=>
> >=>To UNSUBSCRIBE, send a message to mdaemon@bmtmicro.com with the first
> >=>line of the message body being...
> >=>
> >=>UNSUBSCRIBE pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
> >=>---------------------------------------------------------------------
> >=>
> >=>
> >

> >Gene Gough                                         IBM - Retired                                                  Marietta, GA
> >
> >Gough Family Page  :  http://www.goughfamily.com/home/albums.htm
> >Gough History           :  http://www.goughfamily.com/familytree/goughtree.html
> >Professional  Page    :  http://www.goughfamily.com/resume/software_expert.html
> >

> >- pmmail-list - The PMMail Dicussion List ---------------------------
> >To POST to the list, send your message to

John M. Price, PhD                                     jmprice@calweb.com
Life: Chemistry, but with feeling!      |      PGP Key on request or FTP!
Comoderator: sci.psychology.psychotherapy.moderated          Atheist# 683